Blogger Widgets Gifts From The Kitchen : My Office/Craft Room

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Office/Craft Room

Between my husband and my self, we have 8 children.  We are down to one that lives home full-time.  So, we decided that since I didn't have an office or craft room we would convert one of the bedrooms.  Last week my husband started it for me by bringing some of the things into the room.  I have some organizing to do as you can see by the pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my desk.  Needs to be cleaned off.

 
This is some of my craft supplies.  These need to be sorted and put away.


 
See the posters on the walls?  They belong to our boys.  They will be coming down.

 
This is like a cubby hole about 5 ft wide.  I couldn't get the whole picture because the room is so small.  Eventually, my husband is going to build actual cubbies so I can organize my yarns.

 
My desk again.  Yep, needs to be cleaned.
 
 
Well, as you can see, I have a lot to do.  I will post updates as things get done.  And yeah, see those walls?  I really want a new paint job!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for your office renovation project! If you got a lot of inspiration for your plans, for sure you can do it. Since your home office is situated in a small corner and you seem to have a lot of things, maybe you can consider getting another office outside your house as well?

    ReplyDelete