Blogger Widgets Gifts From The Kitchen : A Mixture of Emotions

Friday, May 31, 2013

A Mixture of Emotions

 
Didn't sleep well last night, up before dawn.  Today I have my gall bladder removed.  I have been on an emotional rollercoaster the last few weeks. 
 
It actually started about 3 weeks ago.  I was supposed to have some teeth surgically removed.  I went to my appointment and they hooked me up to do my blood pressure.  They ended up doing about 6 readings because none were under 200/130.  Needless to say, they did not pull my teeth and told me to call my doctor.  This was on a Friday.  I called my doctor and went to see him Monday.  He immediately sent me to the E.R. where they did some tests, gave me some meds and kept me for 6 hours.  Apparently, they didn't find anything in the tests because I never got a phone call.  so, as of right now, we have no idea of what is causing my blood pressure to be so high.  I have a follow up with my Dr. on the 15th.
 
This past week, I have been super nervous about my blood pressure.  Not sure if the medicine is working.  Also a little nervous about the surgery and feeling a little guilty because they scheduled it the day before my daughter's baby shower which I will not be able to attend now.  I would have had them do it another time but that would have meant waiting another month and I have been dealing with this since Christmas.  Needless to say, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck - thinking of you. If they offer them, ask for the gallstones: you can then give them to our GP to show his other patients what they are and why they need to come out!

    Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete