Blogger Widgets Gifts From The Kitchen : Meet Me Monday

Monday, January 21, 2013

Meet Me Monday

 
 
 
Last Monday, I told you about Donna's Specialties.  Well, I will be setting up my booth space February 1, 2013.  I will be carrying my handmade items there.  These items will include knitted hats, scarves, afghans, handmade soaps,  homemade spice rubs (soon), and much more.  I am very excited! 
 
 
A little about Donna's Specialties and Market Place.
Location:  5289 College Hill Rd
               Vernon Center, NY
 
Hours:  Mon-Fri 11-5
     Sat 10-4
      Sun 11-3
Closed on major Holidays
 
The shop is filled with Antigues, Gourmet Kitche, Candles, Primitives, Local Artists, and much more. 
 
Local vendors include:
Woods-n-Things of Westmoreland
Jim and Sharon Moffitt of Vernon Center
Joanne Doyle of Clark Mills
Joan Aiken of Clark Mills
Think Back When of Lee Center
 
And now me!


No comments:

Post a Comment