Blogger Widgets Gifts From The Kitchen : Coming Back

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Coming Back

 
 
I wanted to let you all know that I am very sorry for not being here as of late. I have been sick and had a huge order to fulfill. I also have 2 baby showers to plan and a Memorial Day party to plan. To top that all off, my kitchen is being remodeled. I am also going to be opening my photography shop on Etsy soon. I hope to be on a little more now.
 
ALew Photography
Look for my Etsy shop soon!  For now check me out at:  http://alewphotography.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
 
"Capturing the moments that matter most"
 
Description
Outdoor/Natural Light Photography done on-location of your choice. Includes: Family, Seniors, Weddings, Baptismals, Communions and any other special events.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment