Blogger Widgets Gifts From The Kitchen : Shop of the Week 6/21/13

Friday, June 21, 2013

Shop of the Week 6/21/13

I am the Captain of a new team on Etsy called The Best Little Team On Etsy.   I just started "Shop of The Week".  Each week I  select ONE shop from our team to be featured. I will feature this shop on my blog. 
 
This week's featured shop is Beauty Bar Baby.
 
 
~~~Grand Opening Sale~~~25% Off Everything~~~Welcome! All my mineral makeup is created in small batches by hand by me! My minerals are all natural with NO parabens, sulfates, talc, preservatives, fragrances, dyes, or cheap fillers added.
 
Here are 2 items from Nicole's shop. 
 
Grand Opening Sale Mineral Eyeshadow Makeup Hey Now Glimmer Eyeshadow 1 gram
 
 
 
 
Grand Opening Sale Mineral Eyeshadow Makeup Dazed Glimmer All Natural Vegan
 
 
 
 
Be sure to check out the rest of Nicole's lovely shop! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment