Another of my original recipes. Stuffed Taco Shells.
A delicious spin on a favorite classic dish. I made this for the first time last night. The husband couldn't get enough!
Stuffed Taco Shells
1- 12 oz. box jumbo pasta shells
2-3 lbs. hamburg
1- 1oz. package of taco seaoning
1/4 cup salsa
28 ounces canned crushed tomato
1/4 cup sour cream
-Cook shells for half the directed cooking time. Drain, rinse, set aside.
- Add hamburg and taco seasoning to frying pan; cook until brown, drain.
- Add sour cream and salsa; stir until completely blended.
- Stuff shells with mixture.
- Coat bottom of casserole pan with 1/2 the tomatoes.
- Place shells face up on top of tomatoes.
- Top shells with remaining tomatoes and cheese (as desired).
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Top with salsa and/or sour cream if desired.