Blogger Widgets Gifts From The Kitchen : My New Etsy Shop!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

My New Etsy Shop!

 
 
Favors for weddings, birthdays, showers and other occasions. Homemade treats make great gifts. I also have favors for kids parties. I am just getting started in this so, look often for new items. All food items are made to order and ship at customer's own risk although I do everything I can to ensure safe shipping.
 

From Plasctic Canvas to Wedding Favors

I started doing Plastic Canvas Crafts about 9 years ago. I then decided I wanted to learn how to knit. I never paid attention or wanted to learn when my Grandmother wanted to teach me. I wasn't even a teenager yet and thought "knitting is for old people". Well, I bought myself a knitting kit it learn how to knit. Yeah, that didn't go so well. I just didn't get it. One day, my husband and I were at a craft store and I came across the Knifty Knitter. After some debating and convincing my husband, we bought one. I got it home and started right away. I have been doing it ever since.

I have been trying to find my niche and one day we were at a wedding and they had Smore's favors and I thought "I can do this." And so, started my interest in making food gifts. The S'mores are my biggest sellers on Etsy and my candy bar cakes are my biggest seller on facebook.
 
 
 
Find me here:
 
Etsy  https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiftsFromTheKitchen?ref=pr_shop_more
 
Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gifts-From-The-Kitchen/528199260566731
 
Pinterest  http://pinterest.com/ggiftsg/boards/

No comments:

Post a Comment