Blogger Widgets Gifts From The Kitchen : Just An Update

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Just An Update

This past Christmas night, I ended up in the E.R. with severe abdominal and lower back pain.  This pain was way worse than labor.  Anyway, they found out that I have gall stones and a possible ulcer.  They gave me hydrocodone for the pain and put me on prescription anti-acids.  They think that it was brought on by too  much ibuprophen because I had a wicked toothache for almost a month (this is a whole other story) and was taking it like candy.  So, they told me no more ibuprophen.  I haven't had an attack like that since, thank God.  Today, I have to go for an endoscopy and after they get the results from that, they will decide what to do.  I don't care what they do as long as they make it go away!
 
 
Today is Treasury Tuesday so watch for that post and if I have time, I will be posting another recipe.  See you all in a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment